Thursday, September 23, 2021

i bought a bobcat!

 A Bobcat helium miner that is

i got it on Tuesday set it up immediately.  bit finally synced to the blockchain after a day (and using fastsync from the devices webgui).  It still needs to do some processes before its fully activated; but I have earned .01 hnt so far!


been looking at antennae upgrades

this video was really good


here is my shopping list so far

LMR400 - N Male to SMA Male

Lightning Arrestor N Female to Female

LoRa Gateway Antenna 3dbi

Lora Antenna 915mhz 5.8dBi

ANVISION 48V to 12V PoE Splitter Adapter

Enclosure (should fit)

poe switch


I haven't purchased anything yet but this seems like the right setup.  last question is the ground wire, which I didn't do for my tv antenna either.....

No comments:

Post a Comment